Cheaper by the Dozen Logo

Cheaper by the Dozen Logo
Logo

Rehearsal Calendar

Rehearsal Conflicts Calendar

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Info...and Reminders

Hello all! 

BIOS BIOS BIOS BIOS BIOS. I need bios. Please get them to me. I know I've sent the link in at least two e-mails and there is even a form you can fill out on the blog. NOTE: You CANNOT see the form if you are looking at the blog using your phone. Sorry. 

As a reminder, Gilbreth children, please remember to (or have your parents) check and see if you have a baby picture for us to make "vintage" and use onstage. I just need a scanned image. If you bring a hard copy, I can scan it myself and return it to you. No baby photo will be harmed in this production! :) 

Also, tomorrow (Wednesday, 01/14/2015) we are running through the second half of act one. Those who are supposed to be there...see you tomorrow! 

Thank you!

Jared 


No comments:

Post a Comment