Cheaper by the Dozen Logo

Cheaper by the Dozen Logo
Logo

Rehearsal Calendar

Rehearsal Conflicts Calendar

Monday, December 29, 2014

Facebook

One more thing...

If you are on Facebook, please follow the link below and add yourself to the event I have created for Cheaper by the Dozen. Then, copy/paste the link into your Status, e-mail it to your friends, etc... please go ahead and start getting the words out about the show. I suspect everyone will want to see it! 

Alternately, you should also be able to invite people. I'm pretty sure I selected it so that others can invite friends. If not, let me know and I'll see what I can do. 

You should also be able to download the event photo on the event page in case you wanted to post that onto your facebook pages as well. 

I'm on Facebook as well. If you want, please feel free to add me.


Thank you all! 

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment